Official AFC Division Playoffs Game Thread - Pats vs. Colts 1/16/05

sir_drinkalot said:
Wow, This game is looking better all the time. It's early but the vibes are good. Manning off the field. Vinatieri on the field.

Belichick on OUR sideline.
life is good.

Hey Buddy!! Yeah, things are looking good right now...but the crowd better start piping up soon, I don't think they're loud enough ;)

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves BUT!!. Colts shutout in 1/2 of football?? Could we part the red seas??

Too bad that was a nice momentum swing for us.

That was a bizzaro call by Manning...

Thoughts.

Our secondary looks pretty goddamn good despite all the gloom and doom reports. No touchdowns!! I feel good. Confident and stuff. Anybody else?

Would like to see more from Brady and the O.

C'mon Dillon!!!!!

sir_drinkalot said:
Thoughts.

Our secondary looks pretty goddamn good despite all the gloom and doom reports. No touchdowns!! I feel good. Confident and stuff. Anybody else?

C'mon Dillon!!!!!

I agree. AND.... We still haven't seen any of the new looks on D from Crennel and BB. Those will be saved for the 2nd half.

Dillon should become a huge factor in the 2nd half with the snow now REALLY picking up. Time for some smash mouth football, of which the Colts know little about.

I've seen Manning's "whiny crying face" about 5 or 6 times already today. You see the difference in these 2 QB's?? Brady screws up and knows it... he becomes more determined. Manning screws up and it's ARMS IN THE AIR, WHINY FACE.....

The Colts can be explosive. Pats will need to get more pressure on Manning like they did on the first couple posessions.

Good half, stayed vanilla on D. Now comes the fun-lots of Dillon, mixing up the D ( I think Troy will be off Stokley in the 2nd half, maybe a LB or Harrison face up). BTW, brutal hit on Stokley baby!!

sir_drinkalot said:
Thoughts.

C'mon Dillon!!!!!

Agreed - that last drive was Indy's best and all they got out of it was 3 points. I hope the offense can solve the puzzle that is Freeney breaking through the O-line, as he is causing some problems for them.

We must play like this all day on defense. Bend but don't break! Our offense MUST score 7 when give the chance...Hey, 6-3 Pats..Our type of football, I love it. HOWEVER the score could have been higher. Look for a much better offensive game from us in the second half. Lets go Pats!!!!

RichM99 said:
Good half, stayed vanilla on D. Now comes the fun-lots of Dillon, mixing up the D ( I think Troy will be off Stokley in the 2nd half, maybe a LB or Harrison face up). BTW, brutal hit on Stokley baby!!

You did notice that Stokley held on to the ball and got the first down.

Clutch baby!

:p

maelli said:
Agreed - that last drive was Indy's best and all they got out of it was 3 points. I hope the offense can solve the puzzle that is Freeney breaking through the O-line, as he is causing some problems for them.

Obviously, Light cannot handle him today unless Graham is ****ing helping him!:mad:

Back