Orange CRUSHED

Your rented mule took an ass beating by a effing mythical bird of all things. You should be ashamed for ALL TIME!.

Seattle a much more talented team, a team that could win three or four Super Bowls if salary cap issues don't hit them.

This goes to show you what a team can do if they don't have to pay their stars big dollars, and reminds me of the Patriots in the early 2000's, before we had to pay TB 15%+ of our cap money, like all teams with great QBs must do now. Wilson and Sherman both make less than 1 million per year, and Seattle can use that money to build up a talent gap on every team in the NFL.

This was just and old fashioned butt-whipping in 3-part harmony.

To our Denver friends who have been stopping by, sorry guys, I figured rooting for the Broncos was fair after the AFCCG but apparently I spilled my karma all over you.

Listening to Mike & Mike this AM and the Greenberg kind of nails it. If Peyton had lost this game 43-42 there would be a different conversation, but he has to take a hit in the legacy department for that perfomance last night. Nobody in Orange did anything positive but Peyton was just awful and he has to answer for that.

Seattle just looked scary good to me on defense while Poodle Pete and his staff flat outcoached the Broncos.

Back