Orlovsky: Under Center = Run, Shotgun = Pass

DropKickFlutie

Reaction score
We have the most predictable, pop-warner HS offense in the league.

Snap under center = Run 97% of the time
Shotgun = Pass 95% of the time

So easy for the opposing defense.
This is what it looks like from a defensive coordinator who is used to calling from basically <5 defensive play options.

Worst in the league in red zone, can’t even score at the 1-yard line against the worst red zone defense. 29th on 3rd down. League leader in presnap penalties. Totally uncoordinated

Last edited:
We have the most predictable, pop-warner HS offense in the league.

Snap under center = Run 97% of the time
Shotgun = Pass 95% of the time

So easy for the opposing defense.
This is what it looks like from a defensive coordinator who is used to calling from basically <5 defensive play options.

Worst in the league in red zone, can’t even score at the 1-yard line against the worst red zone defense. 29th on 3rd down. League leader in presnap penalties. Totally uncoordinated
I wish I could call this "comical" but it is far worse that that.

From Belichick's perspective he is being irresponsible to his duties at best.

So now we know what the tell is for Seamus. Tail up = run. Tail down = pass. Hard to believe that no one can check this on the Patriots.

Ridiculous.

Now re-evaluate the performance of the offense playing against defenses that KNOW run/pass when the Pats line up. Different story. I would even cut Brown some slack. Big man trying t o pass block when the opponent knows he has no run D responsibilities and vice versa. Gonna be tough.

Back