OT: Descartes vs. Kierkegaard

FallingAlice on 03-16-2007 at 08:24 AM said:
Amazing what a whole lot of love, care, remedial education and tutoring can do for an idiot.
Love!?! I never got any love.

Not much care, either.

Come to think of it, I never even had a tutor.

BY1401 on 03-16-2007 at 09:27 AM said:
Love!?! I never got any love.

Not much care, either.

Come to think of it, I never even had a tutor.

Bad luck, old chap.

Hmm... well, are you more or less alive? That's a lot to be thankful for.

Annihilus has relayed to you all that he is fairly certain that he was dissed somewhere in this thread, but all he could get out after that is something about 'sound and fury' and zombies.

JeezlyCrow on 03-16-2007 at 08:32 AM said:
Annihilus has relayed to you all that he is fairly certain that he was dissed somewhere in this thread, but all he could get out after that is something about 'sound and fury' and zombies.
Who's Annihilus?

BY1401 on 03-16-2007 at 08:38 AM said:
Who's Annihilus?

If you ask yourself 'What is the cosmic significance of an ant?', then you will have your answer. Does the ant have buddha nature?

JeezlyCrow on 03-16-2007 at 09:32 AM said:

Well, if it's any consolation to Mr. Annihilus, I self-selected "One of the undead -- other" on my first-ever member survey.

So not only does this make me neither more or less alive nor more or less dead, it also makes me hard to pin down or recognize in a crowd.

The upside is that I don't have to meet really high expectations.

Back