OT - Heading to Fenway Thursday Night

Well, yes...if they think it leads right to Fenway park then they are 100%wrong. I can see the confusion. That's why I figured I was just kind of misunderstanding you. I figured the confusion would be that people think it gets right off at the baseball park. I'm shocked that people would complain about that walk though. LOL. It's right up the street from the stop. The sidewalks can be jammed packed with people before/after the game though...so that's a pain in the ass.

Fenway Station is usually packed after Sox games. The T in general is packed with drunk fans (myself usually included)...which is always fun. There is a mass heard there though.

If you are to/from Providence...there is no reason for you to use Fenway Station. Then it's totally out of your way...and no less of a hassle. I say stick to Kenmore or Heinz if you're going to Prov. :)

Gotcha, yeah. Like I said, a good option for me has been to walk from Fenway to the Park Street T-stop. It's a bit of a hike, but it meets right with the Red Line. In terms of time, I probably save some time walking to Park Street, but it's definitely more tiring than simply waiting in line. Like I said, it's a good option if you're taking the Red Line, but since neither you nor the OP is, I don't know what I'm babbling about. :D

Well, last night was a lot of fun. My daughter was thrilled. She couldn't figure out why everyone was booing Kevin Youkilis. Good times.

Same guy gave me tickets for tomorrow nights game. Taking my older son to see Beckett tune up for the postseason. I was told to go to the Newton station on Eliot Street and ride the T to Kenmore Square.

A little chilly last night and rain is expected tomorrow but the kids will have memories that will last a lifetime.

Thanks for the input all.

Back