OT: Maroney in Pats Uni

Dirtywater

Planet's Graphics
Reaction score
I entered a Photoshop contest and the requirement was to change a picture of a NFL draftee into their new uniform. I made an animated version to show the old and the new once I had passed that round, figured I'd share it...

The original Maroney pic had numbers on his shoulders, but I had already taken them off by this point...

dwtggpscrd203ani8pi.gif

Dirtywater said:
I entered a Photoshop contest and the requirement was to change a picture of a NFL draftee into their new uniform. I made an animated version to show the old and the new once I had passed that round, figured I'd share it...

The original Maroney pic had numbers on his shoulders, but I had already taken them off by this point...

dwtggpscrd203ani8pi.gif

I swear DW, I was coming over here to show off your work!!!:thumb:

I guess, you beat me to it!!!ROFL

Looks good, although Maroney's going to be wearing #39 for the Pats. He's also going to be sponsored by Reebok (Adidas), not Nike. :spock:

Wandering Athol said:
Looks good, although Maroney's going to be wearing #39 for the Pats. He's also going to be sponsored by Reebok (Adidas), not Nike. :spock:

Yeah, when I made it he still had not been assigned #39, so I was F'd in that regard.

If I sent you a picture of myself and one of Tom Brady if you could do the same thing my wife would be thrilled. LOL

Ottawapatty said:
If I sent you a picture of myself and one of Tom Brady if you could do the same thing my wife would be thrilled. LOL
He is a photoshop guru...not a miracle worker!!!ROFL

Back