ot: request-banner/blinkie

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone could make me a blinkie or a banner in memory of my cousin. I'm wanting to put something on my myspace. I use to have one on my computer but can't find it.. Nothing to big.. Maybe blues and purples-white writing or soemthing... If possible a gerber daisey-that was her flower.. Just saying "In loving memory of Jessica Ruth Early April 27th 1982-may 23 2003"

If anyone can do this for me, it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
CJ

Can't help with the banner, NC, but I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. 21 is way too young. :(

JD10367 on 05-29-2007 at 11:29 AM said:
Can't help with the banner, NC, but I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. 21 is way too young. :(

Thank you.. It's been 4 years but it's still a very difficult lost.

NCPATRIOT on 05-29-2007 at 11:37 AM said:
Thank you.. It's been 4 years but it's still a very difficult lost.

Time dulls but doesn't remove, unfortunately.

(I'd put a hug smilie in here but we don't have one.)

NCPATRIOT on 05-29-2007 at 11:07 AM said:
I was wondering if someone could make me a blinkie or a banner in memory of my cousin. I'm wanting to put something on my myspace. I use to have one on my computer but can't find it.. Nothing to big.. Maybe blues and purples-white writing or soemthing... If possible a gerber daisey-that was her flower.. Just saying "In loving memory of Jessica Ruth Early April 27th 1982-may 23 2003"

If anyone can do this for me, it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
CJ

I can't help you, or I would, but I bet DirtyWater could make you a really nice one. Try sending him a PM, in case he misses this thread.

Re: Re: ot: request-banner/blinkie

cka203 on 05-29-2007 at 03:14 PM said:
I can't help you, or I would, but I bet DirtyWater could make you a really nice one. Try sending him a PM, in case he misses this thread.

Great suggestion, I did just that. Thank you!

Back