Pats beanies/hats

Dafalcs34

Reaction score
Love the knit hats they are the best, I have collected the onfield versions from 2013-2016 both new logo and classic, and the last year and this year i added the black and white hats to my collection.
For anyone looking to buy any of these hats
footlocker has all the 2015 onfields for 14.99
the proshop has the 2014s for 29.99
the 2016 versions are only about 2-3 weeks out so they are still at full price though you may be able to find some good deals on amazon or ebay

Lids has the 2012 59fifty classic fitted hat for 20.00
footlocker has a bunch of 59fifty with super bowl logos on them on sale as well

Have the knit hat brady wore during the 2014 season. That one was a bitch to find DURING the season, got it during the offseason in Boston in April 2015. Love that one, with Pat Patriot on it.

Have the knit hat brady wore during the 2014 season. That one was a bitch to find DURING the season, got it during the offseason in Boston in April 2015. Love that one, with Pat Patriot on it.

Had the same one. Then my dog found it :(

i dont know why they size wierd,

i was looking on ebay and someone paid 150 for that beanie recently, and they are on the pats pro shop for 29.99 same one.

I want the new throwback black and white one thats on the pro shop, i havent seen it anywhere else yet

ebay has some good deals, i just got a brady blue limited jersey for 51.00 (99.00 of retail) and its 100% nike, not some china fake
i love seeing the nike elite jerseys on ebay that are being sold for 40-50 bucks, 100% fake all the time

Back