Pats @ Miami MNF Opener - Anyone Going?

maelli

Resident Parrothead
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just checking in now that football is in full swing. I found out a friend of mine got us tickets to the MNF opener in Miami. It's been 3 years since my last real Pats game, so I'm a tad excited! Is anyone planning to go?

Mary

Yup, my dad and I are going to be there, upper deck, 45 yard line, first row. We sat 3rd row same place last year and the view is phenomenal.

Yup, my dad and I are going to be there, upper deck, 45 yard line, first row. We sat 3rd row same place last year and the view is phenomenal.

I think we're in the visitor's endzone, about 16 rows up in the lower bowl. I haven't been there since 2008 (Cassel/Moss's monster game), nor since they updated the stadium for the Superbowl. I'll be on the lookout for some good pre-game tailgates, as I expect us to take over the stadium as usual :rockon: My friends all live in Ft. Lauderdale, so we may check out the Westin to say hello to players and Planeteers who make the trek :)

Possibly.....I'm right in palm beach county, but I hate that friekin' place. The worst of the stadiums I've been to, and the only one where I've seen d-bag dolfans actuallly pick fights with girls...but Grump is right it's a Patsnation takeover. Alright, I'm in!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Possibly.....I'm right in palm beach county, but I hate that friekin' place. The worst of the stadiums I've been to, and the only one where I've seen d-bag dolfans actuallly pick fights with girls...but Grump is right it's a Patsnation takeover. Alright, I'm in!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Last year even after the 2nd half implosion, not only was it a Patsnation takeover, but the majority of 'lfans were shockingly polite/sedate. I found the stadium to be pretty nice after the makeover, and traffic wasn't too bad either.

Last year even after the 2nd half implosion, not only was it a Patsnation takeover, but the majority of 'lfans were shockingly polite/sedate. I found the stadium to be pretty nice after the makeover, and traffic wasn't too bad either.

Awesome I'm glad to hear that. Didn't go last year, but I've been to a ton there both pats and non-pats opponents. It's a different story when they have a lead and those douchebags start throwing things. Haven't seen anything like that for pats games in Oak, SF or TB. I have a chance to grab some good tix for this one, we should tailgate!
Posted via Mobile Device

Awesome I'm glad to hear that. Didn't go last year, but I've been to a ton there both pats and non-pats opponents. It's a different story when they have a lead and those douchebags start throwing things. Haven't seen anything like that for pats games in Oak, SF or TB. I have a chance to grab some good tix for this one, we should tailgate!
Posted via Mobile Device
Wish I could, working a full day then heading down, probably get there right at kickoff assuming traffic will be as bad as it usually is coming in.

Anyone need a ticket? My buddy who got the tix has to go out of town and can't make the game. $140 face value, I believe it's lower-endzone, about 15-20 rows up. PM me if interested please!

Back