Pats players respond realistically.

StoneWalled

Shameless Homer
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of interview clips from Randy Moss and Vince Wilfork that show me that the team has a pretty good handle on this loss. Neither took anything away from the Jets and handed them props for coming out and "backing up their words by kicking our butts." No excuses or pointing fingers from these guys. I think a team that is suffering from confidence would come up with any number of reasons why the game got away but, at least these two Pats are ready to face reality and correct whatever they can to change things.

Methinks the Jets (fans, management, players) had a lot more riding on this game than the Pats.

If the Pats played this like "just another regular season game", while the Jets regarded it "as their Super Bowl", who do you think will have a strategic advantage the second (or third) time around?

I'm guessing the Pats.

Methinks the Jets (fans, management, players) had a lot more riding on this game than the Pats.

If the Pats played this like "just another regular season game", while the Jets regarded it "as their Super Bowl", who do you think will have a strategic advantage the second (or third) time around?

I'm guessing the Pats.

Next time it could be the Patriots Superbowl
J E T S are leading the division now............. did I mention they havent allowed an offensive touchdown this season?

Next time it could be the Patriots Superbowl
J E T S are leading the division now............. did I mention they havent allowed an offensive touchdown this season?

Denver had an overwhelmingly strong defense for the first few weeks in 2006. They only allowed two touchdowns in the first 6 weeks of the season, both garbage time TDs in the 4th quarter with them up 17-0.

Their final 7 scores allowed?

It is week 2.

Denver had an overwhelmingly strong defense for the first few weeks in 2006. They only allowed two touchdowns in the first 6 weeks of the season, both garbage time TDs in the 4th quarter with them up 17-0.

There final 7 scores allowed?

It is week 2.

I was going to mention seattle in 04. Had 3 shutouts to start the season, its amazing how fans tend to overreact every year, even on this board. I mean in two games, yeah the jets are 1 game up...we are doomed. Thanks for having the level head oswlek.

Back