Paul Spicer, Hero, American

Fully* Tilted* on 01-10-2008 at 07:58 PM said:
This, kids is an example of a person who lies and continues down the path of lying until he/she becomes desperate and posts a link that doesn't actually support his/her theory.

Other drugs of abuse, such as amphetamines, heroin, and anabolic steroids (and even some common, legal drugs, such as caffeine and L-asparaginase and pseudoephedrine found in over-the-counter decongestants), have been suspected of increasing stroke risk.

That is the ONLY sentence in which the term "steroids" appears. There is NO mention of "HgH".

Stop fvcking around with this subject and just STFU. You've already been warned by a mod.

Do I have to continue to do your research? If a stroke is not linked to steroids, then why even mention it in that article?

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 08:08 PM said:
Do I have to continue to do your research? If a stroke is not linked to steroids, then why even mention it in that article?

Seriously, STFU. You're acting ignorant. You're being a troll. And you're crossing the line with NOTHING to substantiate it.

On second thought, continue. I would love to see you banned.

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 08:05 PM said:
Would it be wrong with me to talk about Barry Bonds on a Giants forum and steroids. If you want to compare about miserable things that happen to them, look at Darryl Kyle. Would it be wrong for me to discuss about him on a Cardinals forum? He died from an enlarged heart. If you do not like it, then you should post a policy on it. It would be unjust to ban me for making an accusation because of a direct link and for solid probable cause.This is what is said when you enter your forum. You have no policy here that states I cannot talk about any individual patriots and there relations to steroids.

"Welcome to Patriots Planet, your all-in-one fan-run home of the three time World Champion New England Patriots. Be sure to visit the forums which are laid-back with a tailgating atmosphere where you can talk about the Patriots, football, politics, or even the owls on your trashcans. It's all good. We welcome fans of other teams as well. Don't be shy, get registered, introduce yourself and jump right in!"

I really could care less if you ban me. I just have fun down here anyways. For gods sake, we all know that once your banned, you can't come back using a different IP, Screen name, and e-mail alias. If UT wants me to stop discussing it, I would honor his wishes as he is the only mod who comes down here and talks football in a fashionable manner.

ROFL

Peace! It's been real and it's been fun but it hasn't been real fun.

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 08:23 PM said:

Lame is your posting style.

Let us know when you want to back up the claims you made regarding steroid use and strokes.

Ban this asshole...as stated before he's just the Dolphins lackey with no original thought of his own.......Doesn't everyone come here to laugh at D22...well this guy isn't funny...all you hear is regurgated Dolfin shit...see ya asshole..

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 07:05 PM said:
I really could care less if you ban me. I just have fun down here anyways. For gods sake, we all know that once your banned, you can't come back using a different IP, Screen name, and e-mail alias. If UT wants me to stop discussing it, I would honor his wishes as he is the only mod who comes down here and talks football in a fashionable manner.

Your only goal here is to piss people off.

So you would only honor UT's wishes, eh? Care to explain what you mean by "comes down here and talks football in a fashionable manor"? This is the Assclown forum.

And if you want to go thru the trouble of spoofing your IP, or signing up with another email address, feel free. That in itself just tells us that you are nothing more than a troublemaker.

Hello Dawson, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because of you bullshit is creeping
Left its stains into main its seeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
I will never cast first stone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
all your rants are all wet, cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the posts of a dim light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
pleas to pookie were soon made
And the sign flashed out its warning
a lynch mob was soon forming
And the sign said, "The words of the dipshits are written on the assclown walls
oh so soon will fall"
And whispered in the sounds of silence

pookie* on 01-10-2008 at 08:47 PM said:
Your only goal here is to piss people off.

So you would only honor UT's wishes, eh? Care to explain what you mean by "comes down here and talks football in a fashionable manor"? This is the Assclown forum.

And if you want to go thru the trouble of spoofing your IP, or signing up with another email address, feel free. That in itself just tells us that you are nothing more than a troublemaker.

Please... Pull the plug on this jackass.

Otherwise, like a young child, He's just going to keep seeing what he can get away with.

PSC_Pats_Fan* on 01-10-2008 at 10:11 PM said:
Please... Pull the plug on this Jackass.

Otherwise, like a young child, He's just going to keep seeing what he can get away with.
the ol' one trick pony act

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 07:05 PM said:
as he is the only mod who comes down here and talks football in a fashionable manner.

WTF do you know about talking about football in a "fashionable manner"? You have been nothing but an obnoxious asshole since you first registered.

If you came here to "talk football" you never would have gotten exiled to here in the first place.

I'm gonna go ahead and encourage all the regular humans to avoid Dawson and the Asylum. Dawson is right, he should not be banned, yet. He has been Assclowned, which won't really mean much because he spends all his time here anyway. Again, to all the good members.... avoid this person. Stay in the main forum. He is here in Assclown forum to keep D22 company. It is where social misfits hang out, not able to function in any sort of organized social environment (even if it is a silly sports message board).

Dawson, any further BS from you and your ultimate and clear goal here will be realized. I offer my congratulations in advance.

TrueBeliever on 01-10-2008 at 09:25 PM said:
WTF do you know about talking about football in a "fashionable manner"? You have been nothing but an obnoxious asshole since you first registered.

If you came here to "talk football" you never would have gotten exiled to here in the first place.

For the record TB, he was not an assclown up until 3 minutes ago. He just chose to hang out, which speaks volumes regarding his intent.

Why am I assclowned? I did nothing to encourage this? I have kept it all in the main forum and just because I hurt your feelings with the possible truth, you put a label on me. Congrads your no different than any other Bahsten fan...there is no outside world.

For anyone who feels that I deserve to be assclown for making an assumption, congrads on being an assclown your self. Your loathing in self pity has went recognized.

pookie* on 01-10-2008 at 09:27 PM said:
For the record TB, he was not an assclown up until 3 minutes ago. He just chose to hang out, which speaks volumes regarding his intent.

I beg to differ. But I will follow your request and stop feeding the troll.

EDIT: Wait a minute - he only got AC'd recently? I thought it happened months ago. Guess it don't matter.

TrueBeliever on 01-10-2008 at 10:03 PM said:
I beg to differ. But I will follow your request and stop feeding the troll.

EDIT: Wait a minute - he only got AC'd recently? I thought it happened months ago. Guess it don't matter.

Hehe... I meant he wasn't 'technically' an assclown on the bulletin board. He still had access to the main forum even though his actions showed you his true colors.

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 07:50 PM said:
Why am I assclowned? I did nothing to encourage this? I have kept it all in the main forum and just because I hurt your feelings with the possible truth, you put a label on me.

This statement alone sums it all up perfectly. If you're too daft to figure out why you've been sent to D22's room permanently, you're even farther gone than I thought.

ugh... now this place is going to smell even worse. Add Douchebag's old, slimy Bernie Kosar pictures to D22's juice-drizzled Marino memorabilia... :Eason:

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 10:50 PM said:
Why am I assclowned? I did nothing to encourage this? I have kept it all in the main forum and just because I hurt your feelings with the possible truth, you put a label on me. Congrads your no different than any other Bahsten fan...there is no outside world.

Seriously, what do you care? You spend all your time down here anyway.

Now you and D22 can be together forever.

Back