Pookie is an UNREASONABLE MAN?!!!!

Bill Parcells™ said:
IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING AROUND HERE???

You know that we have welcomed you with open arms here and if fact have made you a kind of cult figure, and what are the thanks we get?

Total disrespect of our beloved moderator and then deviant behavior which you try and blame him for.

We here understand that Pookie has the kind of virile manhood that makes babes across the internet bow down to his pheremone tidal wave. I've see him at work and they can't get enough. Ask Tommiefan or princessmiceli, or...the list is too long to include here.

Please.

What kind of fools do you take us for? Don't answer that. You are dissing the members here with your insultuous ravings, you diggy?

You need to show me a little sumpthin-sumpthin now, or no more cult of personality for you.

Your future - along with your stubby lil' wonder worm is in your hands.

Well kiddies.....it's 6PM here on the east coast, and I'm heading out to the clubs to get smashed and jig to Sean Paul. While I'm spending the night having alcohol-fueled threeway sex with two beautiful young WOMBATS™, you can debate who you think will have the better chance of gaining more first downs or something. Let me know what you come up with when I stop back in tomorrow afternoon when I wake up.

I'm getting laid n' stuff..... uhuhu uh u hu hu hu huuhuu hu hu huu

Later, masturbaters.

Bill Parcells™ said:
Well kiddies.....it's 6PM here on the east coast, and I'm heading out to the clubs to get smashed and jig to Sean Paul. While I'm spending the night having alcohol-fueled threeway sex with two beautiful young WOMBATS™, you can debate who you think will have the better chance of gaining more first downs or something. Let me know what you come up with when I stop back in tomorrow afternoon when I wake up.

I'm getting laid n' stuff..... uhuhu uh u hu hu hu huuhuu hu hu huu

Later, masturbaters.

Please don't drink and drive.

Back