Portnoy Could've Completely Refuted Volin This Morning But Whiffed

Shmessy

Reaction score
Lots of huffing and puffing by Stool Prez this morning on EEI with Volin, but if he were smart, he could have saved everyone 20 minutes and EASILY proved Volin and the Globe wrong regarding their contention that the Patriots relationship with Guerrero is nefarious because they allow him (a "non-employee of the Patriots") to have a workspace within Gillette Stadium.

Why couldn't he have simply said:
"Ben - - do YOU and other Globe employees have workspace within Gillette Stadium?
Ben - - do the Patriots feed you a buffet every game in the workspace?
Ben - - do the Patriots supply you with WiFi and a desk and a chair and a power source for you to do you 'non-employee' work within Gillette Stadium?"

CHECKMATE.

Too bad Portnoy is better at yelling than of actually crushing the Globe jerks who are successful in untruthfully molding their story to the rest of New England.

http://media.weei.com/a/111956276/dave-portnoy-of-barstool-sports-vs-ben-volin-12-21-15.htm

I listened.

I'm not going to crush him. He did well imo.

Volin is a turd.

He had the magic bullet available that would have sunk Volin and the Globe's main point, but he didn't use it.

Sad.

The Globe is criticizing the Patriots for "giving" Guerrero LESS than the Patriots give the Globe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can this NOT be pointed out??

I saw that article by BV on Guerrero and decided not to post it here because trolling.
Portnoy letting anyone off easy like that is pretty stunning. Dude has nutz for sure.

He had the magic bullet available that would have sunk Volin and the Globe's main point, but he didn't use it.

Sad.

The Globe is criticizing the Patriots for "giving" Guerrero LESS than the Patriots give the Globe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can this NOT be pointed out??

That's easily countered by Volin.

Every local media outlet of every NFL franchise is afforded the same "benefits".

A private trainer/therapist/health manager is not the norm. But if the GOAT wants it, he gets it.

Still a total non story. A reach for the troll Volin to swing and miss yet again in trying to take TFB down.

Don't know if anyone heard the portion where Portnoy had the mic throwing how wrong Volin & Co were on DG and you could hear the little turd chirp "until in a couple months when the appeal is heard".

I wanted to drive to 98.5 and do bad things...

Why don't media understand that they don't have to be assholes to be non-homers?
Reiss is no homer, and he's not an ahole.

Why don't media understand that they don't have to be assholes to be non-homers?
Reiss is no homer, and he's not an ahole.

It requires work. Research. Clear thought.

Most of the current are flat out lazy.

And that is the singular reason why they hate BB. He gives nothing. No sound bites from Bill that fill storylines.

Unless he sees you've done some homework and then asks a pertinent question. Depending how upbeat he is I've listened to him go 5 minutes uninterrupted in this scenario. Ask about injuries or non- football related stuff. Crickets. Vader stare. Death by taking your air away.

You die.

Don't know if anyone heard the portion where Portnoy had the mic throwing how wrong Volin & Co were on DG and you could hear the little turd chirp "until in a couple months when the appeal is heard".

I wanted to drive to 98.5 and do bad things...

Yup - - that was incredible.

Exposed how much Volin is emotionally involved.

I'm not sure very many sober people think the NFL has any chance in that appeal at all.

I liked how they asked Portnoy to apologize and move on and he declined. Said he was a bit too worked up right now.

:clap:

The reason Volin chose to rehash this particular story is because Tomase got to the other one first. :coffee:

It's sad that the only hope (slim or none) of survival for today's newspapers is to intentionally piss everybody off. Nutkick

Cheers, BostonTim

It requires work. Research. Clear thought.

Most of the current are flat out lazy.

And that is the singular reason why they hate BB. He gives nothing. No sound bites from Bill that fill storylines.

Unless he sees you've done some homework and then asks a pertinent question. Depending how upbeat he is I've listened to him go 5 minutes uninterrupted in this scenario. Ask about injuries or non- football related stuff. Crickets. Vader stare. Death by taking your air away.

You die.

So fricken true...plus I think it helps if you don't take yourself so seriously and make yourself and your agenda part of the story. I mean, he faced Curran one day late last season I believe and Curran just laughed and basically admitted he got told.

Back