Randy Moss gets his due

NewsZombieBot

Newsie
Reaction score
In West Virginia on Friday, Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss was honored for his charity work off the football field, and the Herald-Dispatch has the full report.
Earlier in the day, "the U.S. Postal Service unveiled a limited-edition envelope honoring the New England Patriots wideout. He then visited the Boys & Girls Club of Huntington before delivering his message to a packed Pullman Plaza Hotel crowd."
The day concluded with Moss making a passionate speech at the annual fundraising dinner for the Boys & Girls Club of Huntingon
Moss, who grew up in West Virgnia and attended Marshall University, was emotional, at one time tearing up.
"I don't need the pat on the back," Moss said in the article. "The kids do. That's what really got me caught up and emotional, because all I could really think about was growing up and not really having access to anything and now that I have that opportunity to give back -- maybe with my time, a few words, an autograph, a hug, whatever it may be -- I just want people to know that I'm sincere.
"I want you to know that what I'm going to continue to do for the state of West Virginia is all coming from my heart and nowhere else."

More...

C'mon Newsbot! Old news! We all know already!

Back