Request for a Pats Game

taltos

Beagle Defense League
Reaction score
As many of you know, I spent most of October and a good part of November in the hospital. My wife was good enough to record most of the Patriots games for me but the cable box went out during the Steelers game. If anybody has the game recorded and can burn me a copy to dvd, I would greatly appreciate it and will gladly reimburse postage and the cost of the dvd, in advance if desired. Please send me a pm and I will get back to you when I return from the doctor's office today. Thanks in advance, Paul

As many of you know, I spent most of October and a good part of November in the hospital. My wife was good enough to record most of the Patriots games for me but the cable box went out during the Steelers game. If anybody has the game recorded and can burn me a copy to dvd, I would greatly appreciate it and will gladly reimburse postage and the cost of the dvd, in advance if desired. Please send me a pm and I will get back to you when I return from the doctor's office today. Thanks in advance, Paul

I would PM RG, I think he burns every game to DVD:patriots!

Enjoy the Games on DVD. If I was you I would not want to see the Browns game.

He did some tests and I will know later today if he wants to readmit me for a short period of time.
:blink:

Dearest Lord, I ask Your mercy for taltos and his family, continue his healing, speed his recovery and strengthen him to endure his rehab and any further treatments his caregivers deem needed. Guide his caregivers to fullest knowledge of their gifts, and guide them to use them wisely in the care of all they treat. Strengthen taltos family to endure this time of uncertainty and find strength in Your Word to comfort taltos and themselves with Your Holy Spirit's guidance. In the Name of our Redeemer Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thank you Box, the prayers really do make a helpful difference.

Back