RIP Charles Durning

WisColtFan7

Oh, you didn't know?
Reaction score
89 years well lived sir. D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, POW, Purple Heart and Silver Star winner. Then goes on to be one of the great character actors of all time.
Posted via Mobile Device

RIP Charles, you were a great actor, and you made Evening Shade a great show to watch

Buying a few cheap presents for myself with the Christmas $$ coming in.

Was there just one Box, or were there a few different? If there were more than one, which one is the coolest looking?Currently looking on Ebay.

Bought a Gronk Mcfarlane today, took it out of the plastic and displaying it..Forget that leaving shit in the box..If it was rare, that would be different, but they are too cool to leave in plastic.

Always looking for rare Patriots items for my RecRoom/Home Bar.If you have anything rare and cool for sale let me know.

I also have many PFW issues from the 90`s if anyone needs one or more to complete a collection.

From The Sting, to the priest on Everyone Loves Raymond, to being Dennis Leary's dad in Rescue Me... A great American actor...

I'm just learning more about his time in WW2 and that he was a boxer and dance instructor. Truly one of the greats. So versatile....

RIP Charles.

RIP, Mr Durning.

His role in the NCIS episode "Call of Silence" is stellar, and very moving.

RIP to Jack Klugman, who also had quite the career in films and TV.

Don't forget he was the cop in the original "When a Stranger Calls."

"Have you checked the children?"

Back