RIP Roy Halladay

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
single passenger plane crash in the ocean.

Wow...one of mine and O.Z.O. Jr's favorites. This totally blows.

My cousin was lucky enough to play with him in Toronto back in 2003. He had nothing but great things to say about Doc. Really loved going to work with him.

RIP Doc. This one really sucks.

My bro just sent me the news. As a Blue Jays fan I loved watching this man pitch. I got to see him live once... I was so happy when he got his No no in the playoffs, I was so hoping for him to win. F**king Giants (different Giants) I'm in absolute shock right now. No joke when my bro messaged me and I read it my mind shut down for a good 30 seconds...

The missus and I had been Jays season ticket holders up until 2010 and saw him pitch countless times. His death feels like a kick to my nuts.

Sad day. He grew up not far from me and played for one of my rival high schools. He was soooooo dominate. Fun to watch back in the day, and really cool to follow his progression.

RIP Roy you were an amazing pitcher

He was doing stunt pilot-type stuff when his plane crashed. I feel bad for his family, but it certainly appears that he brought this on himself. R.I.P., nonetheless. He was an amazing pitcher and pretty decent person from what I saw, heard and read about him.

Back