ROFL @ The Dolphins

Another moral victory.. do they keep stats on just the first three quarters of football? I'm pretty sure the Dolphins are #1 in power rankings for quarters 1-3...

He's breaking down game film, trying to find that one play that would have made the Dolphins loss into a win.. he's also finishing up documenting spygate... still looking for a fresh crayon.

:bump:

Dolphins draft pick gets better and better each week. You guys will probably just blow the pick on some nobody like Ginn anyway. ROFL

Come on, this was a "rebuilding decade." They still have that "most winningness team" banner flying somewhere... I think it gets passed between each of their 174 minority owners every week. Tuna may kill someone soon.

Come on, this was a "rebuilding decade." They still have that "most winningness team" banner flying somewhere... I think it gets passed between each of their 174 minority owners every week. Tuna may kill someone soon.

I thought I saw Tuna inviting Gloria Estafan to the combine. Its going to be Hot!!

:whip:

Yet another losing season for the "most winningest" team in history. ROFL

Enjoy the draft

I will be looking forward to it...but hoping we pick up a veteran hands WR off Free agency because theres alot available... and Henne, Ginn, Bess & Hartline have combined 8 yrs experience...

And we have 3 starting rookie DB's also with a year under their belt...we'll be just fine next year and have alot of potential...Id be embarressed if I were a Patriots fan with all thise HOF'rs like Brady & Moss barely winning the division vs Mia & Jets bwith another rookie QB

Pats looked awsome today...I hear everyones picking them to win it all !!!

Another moral victory.. do they keep stats on just the first three quarters of football? I'm pretty sure the Dolphins are #1 in power rankings for quarters 1-3...

we definately have a problem closing with a rookie secondary in a pasing league and an offensive pass game with a QB & 3 WR's combined 8 yrs of experience...

we definately have a problem closing with a rookie secondary in a pasing league and an offensive pass game with a QB & 3 WR's combined 8 yrs of experience...

Pats have a rookie in the secondary, he played today. I mean if you are going to make excuses, you need to make them since 1973.

Pats have a rookie in the secondary, he played today. I mean if you are going to make excuses, you need to make them since 1973.

you should go hide your head in the sand...the pathetic Pats are a laughing stock...loved the great Brady INT to lose the game...doesn't get better than that !!!

you should go hide your head in the sand...the pathetic Pats are a laughing stock...loved the great Brady INT to lose the game...doesn't get better than that !!!

Reminds you of your hero Dan Marino huh

hoping we pick up a veteran hands WR off Free agency because theres alot available.

You'll need to find one who has a ring already and is looking for a big payday, rather than vice versa.

No player in their right mind looking for a ring would sign for the perennial playoff dodgers.

yea ...that was pretty pathetic !

You'll need to find one who has a ring already and is looking for a big payday, rather than vice versa.

No player in their right mind looking for a ring would sign for the perennial playoff dodgers.

We aren't looking to sign old slow lame ass retirerees looking for a Bob Kraft payoff ring like the Patriots...we need a solid hands reciever...

Back