Sad (Buffalo) Wings of Destiny - WC Karma Thread

Make This a "Charger Chants" Style Thread (just for fun)

• Yes - the Karma thing has gotten a bit stale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I have more obscure refernces to explain why Pats will lose Big Big Big

• Someone say "Zombies"?

• Total voters

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
This will be our last Karma thread of the season folks, so go BIG.... because no way Macaroni Jones and the paper mache pats D can do anything against the Bills!
(I'll be back later with a more long winded ramble with as many obscure references as I can think of :coffee: )

This will be our last Karma thread of the season folks, so go BIG.... because no way Macaroni Jones and the paper mache pats D can do anything against the Bills!
(I'll be back later with a more long winded ramble with as many obscure references as I can think of :coffee: )
Like I said, love the Macaroni Jones!

Cheers, :rofl:

I was trying to come up with something in the vein of the usual Karma thread and just wasn't "Feeling it". we've done those for a while and maybe something different?
Was thinking we do a mix of Charge Chants style posts, which allow our visiting fans of other teams to get creative and join in.
thoughts?

For example:

There once was a team from Buffalo
SB wins the don't know
when they tailgate
no table is safe
Say "Wide Right" and a fuse they will blow

Macaroni Jones...awesome! :ROFLMAO:

Back