Saints QB

Hemi_1

Reaction score
I was thinking today about how the Chrager game may have gone slightly differently if Brees was still their QB.
Brees has a much better grasp of defensive reads and ass loads more experiance. In fact when it comes to the Brees / Grossman matchup IMO its no contest.

The biggest thing in the Bears favor is their Run "D".

Still I see Brees lightening them up through the air enough to open up their running game by the 3rd quarter.

Should be a good warm up for the real game following.

And I will say it again. "WE HAVE NO CHANCE" The Colts are the NFLs best team ever to take an indoor field.

It's going to be 25 and snowing with a East wind. Usually those aren't "lighting up" conditions.

Saints are the Fairy Tale story this season, Nobody expected them to be here at this stage this season....

Fair Play to them i say, I'm kinda caught here, Obviously Im going for The Pats, but id like to see NO win aswell.

And if its NE v NO in the S/B, the whole country will be going for NO (except for Pats fans obviously).

Having said that, Im going for NO against chicago:thumb:

Best Saints analysis I've seen anywhere is from an anonymous NFL scout on the Kissing Suzy Kolber blog. Some excerpts:

The best way to defend Reggie Bush is to let him dance in front of you for a minute or two and then kick him in the nuts... You know why Marques Colston went so late in the draft? Queerer than a Victorian novel...If you're the Bears, what you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of Brees' right leg. He'll never play golf again...

Back