Since my ONE YEAR BAN at the Chargers forum is over...

Hmm... My 2 month ban over there is over too. The one and only ban I've ever received. Some guy said that what is important in football is making sure no one parodies your taunt dance. I disagreed, suggesting that winning was kind of important too.

I guess I just don't understand Chargers football...

Hmm... My 2 month ban over there is over too. The one and only ban I've ever received. Some guy said that what is important in football is making sure no one parodies your taunt dance. I disagreed, suggesting that winning was kind of important too.

Well, I must say that I can't blame them for banning you. That's trolling at it's worst. :huh: We all know that style points trump winning. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look doing it.

They banned you for 2 months? Over that?

Wow! :high:

I only can explain what happened to teh chargers one way - out coached, Norv is a boob, Fox is a better coach and it showed
Agreed. We are stuck with Norv now, and I don't think its an impossibility of winning a championship with him, but I'd rather have a John Fox or Bill Cowher at the helm.

Back