Since we are 1-0...

The*Big*Lebowski

HUMAN PARAQUAT
Reaction score
Everyone knows that we will easily beat the lowly Jets this week, so I am wondering what D22 thinks the keys to victory will be when we face the weak-minded Chargers next week. Obviously it would help if we could intimidate them into mental mistakes like we did in last years playoffs, but what are the your thoughts?

If we can put on an AIR ATTACK against the Jets I will be a very happy person
:thumb:

the key to beating the chargers is stopping the pass, LT took pre-season off so he will still be rusty, I'm not expecting anything from him, hell i just traded him on my fantasy league team for Jon Kitna

mikiemo83 on 09-07-2007 at 01:34 PM said:
the key to beating the chargers is stopping the pass, LT took pre-season off so he will still be rusty, I'm not expecting anything from him, hell i just traded him on my fantasy league team for Jon Kitna

Mikie are you crazy ???.........for Kitna !!!!!!!he's a good fantasy QB but LT is good for twice as many points as any other RB in the league...

Dolphin22 on 09-07-2007 at 03:12 PM said:
Mikie are you crazy ???.........for Kitna !!!!!!!he's a good fantasy QB but LT is good for twice as many points as any other RB in the league...

Sshhhhhhhhh
don’t tell him that I need LT on my other league team, it's a good trade Mikie. And a deal is a deal:thumb:

Back