so..

let's get this out in the open..

OK, No Problem.

I have always thought you are a self-centered Jerkoff who cares only about himself and is completely devoid of any consideration for other people's feelings. You are an alcoholic, a drama queen, and someone who only cares about causing tension no matter who it pisses off. You enjoy making others squirm in uneasiness and do not care about the reprecussions it has on you or anyone else.

The main board is a better place for not having you; it is again a cohesive place where people aren't afraid to post in fear of you writing another abusive rant. For the life of me, I'll never figure out why there are some here who took your side and defended your actions. As long as I remain a member of this forum, I will do my best to ensure you NEVER are allowed to roam in the main forum again and abuse others with your toxic filth.

Enjoy the Assclown Asylum, it WILL be your permanent home as long as you choose to stay here. There is a LONG line of people who will make sure of that.

Well, I feel much better now!

OK, No Problem.

I have always thought you are a self-centered Jerkoff who cares only about himself and is completely devoid of any consideration for other people's feelings. You are an alcoholic, a drama queen, and someone who only cares about causing tension no matter who it pisses off. You enjoy making others squirm in uneasiness and do not care about the reprecussions it has on you or anyone else.

The main board is a better place for not having you; it is again a cohesive place where people aren't afraid to post in fear of you writing another abusive rant. For the life of me, I'll never figure out why there are some here who took your side and defended your actions. As long as I remain a member of this forum, I will do my best to ensure you NEVER are allowed to roam in the main forum again and abuse others with your toxic filth.

Enjoy the Assclown Asylum, it WILL be your permanent home as long as you choose to stay here. There is a LONG line of people who will make sure of that.

Well, I feel much better now!

:thumb:

Back