Something for D22

my dumbass knew they were fvcking frauds & cheaters way before Spygate...that just confirmed how bad they were & how far they actually went to cheat to win...

ROFL, yeah how bad they were...rattle off 18 in a row exposed them as needing the camera's to win.

Yes because god knows after spygate and losing the superbowl after being 18-0 and have idiots like you using it as a springboard to spew this crap daily would make anyone want to jump on the pats bandwagon. Trust me, I almost liked being a pats fan better when they were crap, I didnt have morons like you trying to knock them down every day.

AMEN brotha >)

Thats crap...this isn't jealous teams & fans because the Dynasty is great & so good no one can beat them...no one is trying to take down the 49'ers or the Steel Curtain or the Cowboys for being so dominant & talented & great...

the better you are, the more media scrutiny, the more media scrutiny the harder it is to stay under the radar. and all those old teams would get beat on by the new teams, the players are stronger, bigger, faster ... no one talks about the old teams because they are old news, they were talked about, nows the time for the great teams of the new millenium, u know, the Patriots (it so pains me to say the following) the Colts, i guess maybe the Chargers (regular season, kinda like a new age Dan Marino).
its always jealous teams and fans, if tom brady was your quarterback you'd be trying to snag his used jockstrap and other sweaty clothing articles to replace the old marino crap you have. if you had randy moss and we drafted Ted Ginn (sweet pick by the way) you'd be all over his Nuts. so get off it, your jealous and mad, have been for awhile and will continue to be that way for a long time, which i'm sorry to say sucks for you, but is great for me:reche:

Did you listen to what you just said !!!!...Midgar we actually agree on something involving the patriots...see...I liked the Patriots too before Kraft came into the picture throwing his money & influence around the league, establishing himself as the #1 NFL power

/quote]

See here's where you're wrong. Kraft didn't have that much much money when he entered the league.

Back