Super Bowl Karma Thread: Cashing In

(P - shoulder)

More Probable Than Not
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisweeks3d.com
My apologies to those who usually do the karma threads, but I feel a different kind of karma thread is appropriate here. For years we as fans, and more importantly, BB and the team, have had to put up with BS from low info fans, media, and league officials alike. They've turned more cheeks than Jenna Haze. They've been dragged through the mud and still kept it cool and classy. But the damn has burst. BB and Kraft have finally stopped taking bullets for the shield and come out fighting. The karma has been given and given and given, and now it's time for them to cash in, and I expect the results to measure up to that stored karma. Here are the things I desire to see at this Sunday's super bowl:

Angry Tom. From the opening second of the game.
No mercy. I wish to see them up big in the 4th quarter still chucking it deep, scoring TD's. I want to see this be the first team to hang 100 on 'em and don't stop even then.
BB's bag of tricks emptied. I want to see things that make ineligible Vereen look like party tricks. Give 'em something to talk about.
I wish to see Gronk threshing his way through Seattle DB's like ripe wheat.
I wish to see Wilson dazed and confused, no clue what's going on, throwing his rainbows up on a hope and a prayer.
I wish to see Sherman at a loss for words.
I desire to see Pete after the game with a "What's your deal?"
I want and expect domination. Get 'em boys!

Nothing personal, Seattle. You just happened to be in the way when shit got real.

The Patriot Dominion 102
The Seattle In They Way's 0

dear-karma-redbigbike.jpg

Back