Super Bowl LVIII game thread.

greenlaw got injured celebrating on the sideline?!?!!?!
must be secret CIA pysops laser injury thing :coffee:

We said it earlier, the game is going to hinge on the Niners D. If they could corral Mahomes, that's the game. So far they're doing that.

Reid will need to show his coaching chops at HT. He needs to change things and quick.

I wasn't sure if that Kennedy ad was a joke or serious... I guess serious?

Mahommes/Chiefs O looks like he is getting his act together

I wasn't sure if that Kennedy ad was a joke or serious... I guess serious?

Mahommes/Chiefs O looks like he is getting his act together
I actually like the Kennedy commercial. It was kind of unique and reminded me when JFK was running for president. At least it wasn’t negative.

The Niners have Mahomes totally rattled. It still rings true about Defenses. Like Tampa did to Mahomes, like the Hawks did to the Broncos and we did to the Rams in 2018. Mahomes right now is seeing Bosa and Warner in his fave every play.

I actually like the Kennedy commercial. It was kind of unique and reminded me when JFK was running for president. At least it wasn’t negative.
I was wondering if that was an actual JFK or RFK ad that they adjusted? 🤷

it was at beginning or before the game, but the ad for "A Quiet Place Day One" looked interesting

and our Tom has been a busy guy in the ads

The Niners have Mahomes totally rattled. It still rings true about Defenses. Like Tampa did to Mahomes, like the Hawks did to the Broncos and we did to the Rams in 2018. Mahomes right now is seeing Bosa and Warner in his fave every play.
I can't say strongly enough how much I would love for the game to continue this trend and ding Mahommes/Reid/Kelce's egos and all the ball washing media has been doing

I was wondering if that was an actual JFK or RFK ad that they adjusted? 🤷

it was at beginning or before the game, but the ad for "A Quiet Place Day One" looked interesting

and our Tom has been a busy guy in the ads
I think Tom Brady and Taylor Swift should date once the Chiefs lose the Super Bowl.

ha! just showed graphic... Purdy and Mahommes have same amount of yards. didn't catch all the stats.... think purdy was 10/15 and mahommes 11/13
no pics or td's for either. Mahommes sacked twice, purdy once

Back