TG Is Walking Again and Needs Your Help

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
Posting in both forums for those of you who don't cross over..hope it is okay :)

It is that time of year again, and I am here to beg and plead for sponsors.

I will once again be participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Boston on May 14-15. It is a 39 mile, 2 day journey that is absolutely life changing and I am honored to participate in it again with my beautiful friends.

For those who don't know, I lost my Mother 14 years ago. She was 54 and far, far too young. The 2 beautiful ladies in the picture are my very good friends but more importantly, they are Survivors. They are each 37 years old, have 6 kids between them and are absolutely two of the strongest, most inspiring women you could ever hope to meet. We don't just walk for them, we walk for every woman so they may never have to face the hell these women did just a couple of short years ago.

I truly cannot thank you for all your support last year, I was overwhelmed with your love and generosity and I hope you can find it in your hearts to help again this year. Every dollar counts and no amount is too small.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all.:kisss:

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/Boston?px=5467502&pg=personal&fr_id=2020

You have my support TommyG - god bless you and and friends for your wonderful efforts.

Shameless bumping and begging wuv

Back