The future is NOT bleak!

StoneWalled

Shameless Homer
Reaction score
Thank God for this bye week. It is probably the most needed break this team has ever received. When you have to dress a running back that can't play(Dillon) just to make your 45 you know you're up against it. After getting through this stretch at .500 we can be nothing less than optomistic that the rest of the season looks pretty good. Even getting a third of our injured guys back is HUGE. BB will take this week and do his usual self-scouting routine for the week and come back with a healthier and better prepared group for the mid-season run that will pave the way to another playoff season. I would not be suprised to see the Patriots win 10 in a row. Enjoy the rest guys, you need it.
;)

StoneWalled said:
Thank God for this bye week. It is probably the most needed break this team has ever received. When you have to dress a running back that can't play(Dillon) just to make your 45 you know you're up against it. After getting through this stretch at .500 we can be nothing less than optomistic that the rest of the season looks pretty good. Even getting a third of our injured guys back is HUGE. BB will take this week and do his usual self-scouting routine for the week and come back with a healthier and better prepared group for the mid-season run that will pave the way to another playoff season. I would not be suprised to see the Patriots win 10 in a row. Enjoy the rest guys, you need it.
;)

You're quite the optimist!

Re: Re: The future is NOT bleak!

HOF2 said:
You're quite the optimist!

YUP! As you can tell, I am not one of the locals that have been hammered with redsockitis. I have expected the best from the Patriots for years and don't plan on doubting them now.

Re: Re: Re: The future is NOT bleak!

StoneWalled said:
YUP! As you can tell, I am not one of the locals that have been hammered with redsockitis. I have expected the best from the Patriots for years and don't plan on doubting them now.

You certianly have the right to your mental state! I happen to think that they're slightly above 500 team, but, what do I know???

Re: Re: Re: Re: The future is NOT bleak!

HOF2 said:
You certianly have the right to your mental state! I happen to think that they're slightly above 500 team, but, what do I know???

Well, you blindly follow Drew from team to team, so you're opinion is definitely questionable at best.

Back