The OFFICIAL 2008 Fantasy Football Help Thread

PSC_Pats_Fan

Reaction score
I haven't seen one of these started yet, so I'll start one!

This is the thread where you post buring questions about who to start/cut/trade for or anything else having to do with your fantasy football team(s) that you need help with. And hopefully the nice people of the board here will give intelligent advice!

I'll go first. I am in need of some assistance... I am completely baffled as to who I should start tomorrow for my QB. I've been going back and forth all week.

The choice is between:

Kurt Warner at home against the lowly Dolphins

or

Derek Anderson at home against the mighty Steelers.

WWYD? What would YOU do?

Thanks and good luck to all!

Yeah...I had both of these guys last year and rode them right to my league championship. Depends on the weather a little. If conditions are equal then I looked at the opponent. In this case it is pretty easy...Warner should have the better day. We all know guys have bad days and other have huge days and there is no way to predict it...but all things equal if you look at the two guys it is probably Anderson. I still would go with Warner based on the Phins only.

Definitely Warner...the Steelers still own the Browns. Even if Cleveland wasn't playing the Steelers, I'd probably still start Warner anyway.

I still debating who to start in my league Carson Palmer or Philip Rivers in my League. Right now i have Rivers starting by how poorly Palmer played last week.

I still debating who to start in my league Carson Palmer or Philip Rivers in my League. Right now i have Rivers starting by how poorly Palmer played last week.

I would go with Palmer, just because he has better receivers and I can't imagine the Bengals loking that inept on offense again.

Plus, Rivers may not throw a lot today, as the Denver D is not very good against the run.

For the sake of getting back on track and fantasy discussion....

Pick one to start (RB):

Jacobs @ STL
Forte @ CAR

Pick one to start (WR):

Eddie Royal VS SD
Vincent Jackson @ DEN

Non-PPR league...

Back