The Official Come Get Your Heaping, Steaming Helping of Crow-pie Thread

damn good game. the defining moment was that 4th and 1 at the beginning of the game. the pats don't convert that, the momentum would have gone entirely the other way.

good luck in the bowl.

The Pats played great. Our recievers were covered like a blanket. We have got to get some defensive help in the draft and free agency. Good luck the rest of the way. Thirty something years of watching Colts football and still haven't got to see us in the Superbowl. I really thought this was our year. Oh well, as usual I will have to wait until next year.

What a game, and it truely wasn't over 'til the Vinatieri FG in the end of the 4th. I was on the edge for the whole game knowing how Manning can get his team back into the game. We will do our best to represent the AFC in the SB! Good luck next yr, I hope Manning doesn't disassemble the team with his new contract, but I know it's gonna be tough for the Colts to keep any talent around with the dollars he will command. Thanks for the memories!

If I was a Colts fan I would be proud of their season. Before the year the question was if they could win a playoff game. They made it to the AFC Championship, and I think if the Colts front office can keep their star players that team will be a force in years to come. Congrats Colts fans for making a large step this year , and here's to seeing you on this board for next year's AFC championship game!

damn proud. the bandwagoneers are falling off and whining and pointing fingers and stinking up our board worse than the pats trolls ever did. still damn proud. going into this year, i thought we were another season away from the super bowl with this defense, and it's been a great season. the difference in this game was made during the regular season. "manning can't win the big one" will continue even after he wins a super bowl. i will still be damn proud.

Congrats to the Colts and their season.....It is over now but I just think they are and have been the most powerfull offense we have played all year. Good luck Colt fans next year and it is good that you can accept your beating with class.

Had we scored touchdowns instead of field goals we would have won by 38 points.

NoRespect said:
Sign me up. The Pats Committee backfield will run all over that Colt defense.

Mmhhhm, That's what I said.

Antowain Smith: 22 carries, 100 yards, 4.5 avg.

Collectively the Committee ran for 112 yards. James got some garbage yardage in the second half when the Pats were playing pass. Smith got them when it mattered. Congrats to the Colts fans who showed up here.

NoRespect said:
Congrats to the Colts fans who showed up here.

Hmmm. But no Otto, whom masterminded this crow pie thread.

pookie said:

no doubt - props go to IU_Knightmare though, who showed up less than five minutes after the game ended. He didn't sound so happy about it though.....

pookie said:

I'm here . . . I get online from work and have no access to the internet over the weekend, so forgive me if I'm a little tardy.

The only thing I can say after the game is, "Well, that sucked." :D Big props to the Pats coaching staff who proved once again why they are best in the league. It's no secret that Belichick will take away from you what you do best. And he did that all day yesterday in terms of our passing attack. We never did adjust.

The Pats simply beat us up and out-hit us the way the Titans did last year. Just when we were starting to put to rest the whole "soft" team issue, we looked like a bunch of Twinkies out there.

Clearly, we were beaten by a better team and have some work to do if we're ever going to get over the hump. Oh well, I guess that will keep us hungry next year.

Good luck to the Pats in Super Bowl XXXVIII. You have the best team in the league, no doubt in my mind. An early prediction from a neutral fan: Pats 23, Panthers 10 . . . And it won't be that close.

Oh, and Crow Pie tastes like sh*t!!!!

:cool:

Back