The Patriots Rock !

Prometheus 441

Reaction score
The Patriots opener on September 9th is going to rock,as the NFL has annouced a pre game concert that will include Toby Keith,Elton John,Destinys child and more.This is to thank the fans for thier support and to also help erase the Superboob fiasco.This should be a nice little bonus for those of you who have already secured your tickets.I wonder if we will be seeing Bill bsuting a move along the sideline.lol.

Prometheus441 said:
The Patriots opener on September 9th is going to rock,as the NFL has annouced a pre game concert that will include Toby Keith,Elton John,Destinys child and more.This is to thank the fans for thier support and to also help erase the Superboob fiasco.This should be a nice little bonus for those of you who have already secured your tickets.I wonder if we will be seeing Bill bsuting a move along the sideline.lol.

I'm just surprised that Jon Bon Jovi isn't in the "line-up"!... :D

BTW, pardner--easy on the "copy-cat" thing... Ya know how it brings out the cattiness in me!... LOL!... :D ;)
Now, Rock on, you!... -Peg :)

P.S.--SirDrinkAlot--I'm with you on the whole Elton thing... :p
And hey--thanks for "buying" last Tuesday night, man! :mad: Where the heck were you, man?!... We looked all over for you... Cripes, Mary and I were stumbling around for quite awhile, looking for you and the Mrs... At hide & seek--you are very good, Buddy! Hee-hee! ;) I TOTALLY expect you to make it up to me on 9/2, ya know! :toast: :) Then, ye shall be forgiven... o:)

Elton John? Mary J. Blidge...?! TOBY KEITH!!??!?!! Bah. Thank god I will miss that ****. I will be home after practice and will probably see just the game (i hope) Lenny Kravtizis the only decent one in that lineup.

Hey Peg,
If you were stumbilin' around we probably stumbled right into each other..but who knows. I'd bet dollars to donuts we hook up real soon and I cant wait. This season looks at us like a case of beer through a glass window at a package store.

9/2
I am your's (sp)

BionicPatriot said:
Elton John? Mary J. Blidge...?! TOBY KEITH!!??!?!! Bah. Thank god I will miss that ****. I will be home after practice and will probably see just the game (i hope) Lenny Kravtizis the only decent one in that lineup.

Eeeeeeeeasy, Kiddo--Don't be so judgemental...
BTW--how is your own football pre-season going, man?!... :)

sir_drinkalot said:
Hey Peg,
If you were stumbilin' around we probably stumbled right into each other..but who knows. I'd bet dollars to donuts we hook up real soon and I cant wait. This season looks at us like a case of beer through a glass window at a package store.

9/2
I am your's (sp)

Woo-hoo!!!... :thumb: :toast: :)
You know JUST what to say to a girl, Keith!... ;)
Look forward to hooking up with ya on the 2nd of September when we beat the Jags, man!... :cool:
p.s.--I know that I had my "beer-goggles" on, but we didn't stumble into each other, as I would have recognized a fellow beer goggler... ;) :toast:

Peg said:
Eeeeeeeeasy, Kiddo--Don't be so judgemental...
BTW--how is your own football pre-season going, man?!... :)

Still no games...Mainly conditioning really. So far, so good. They ran us to death mainly today!;)

Back