This Is A Thread Where We Talk About Secks

I bet she has teh secks and then puts her classmates in teh rotisserie... eeek
Looks like a goddam Holocost in her bedroom!!!:blink:
IMG_0887.JPG

Well I got a lot of reading to do in the 101 thread, but Im workin all nite so that will be good duty for 2 am. In the meantime, did anyone see 2 1/2 men tonite?

What is going on in here?

We is talkin about teh secks or anything else. this is the free for all hijack if you wanna thread isolated from the rest of the board. No Planet "rules" here, just the real ones about nudity etc.

Which reminds me! You gonna post bewbie pics again? lol

We is talkin about teh secks or anything else. this is the free for all hijack if you wanna thread isolated from the rest of the board. No Planet "rules" here, just the real ones about nudity etc.

Which reminds me! You gonna post bewbie pics again? lol

LOL nope but nice try :)

So, I'm at the Walgreen's the other day, and I see a product for sale that, well, frankly, confused me. I took a pic with my cell phone, but it didnt' come out too good, but I found the product online... so, my question is, What the hell are Adult Ear Grips, and, do they work? Do they keep your hands from slipping off, or what?

So, I'm at the Walgreen's the other day, and I see a product for sale that, well, frankly, confused me. I took a pic with my cell phone, but it didnt' come out too good, but I found the product online... so, my question is, What the hell are Adult Ear Grips, and, do they work? Do they keep your hands from slipping off, or what?

:banghead: I've got nottin.. I must be lossing my touch.

It's more that they prevent damage to the ears when the hands get too vigorous.

Back