This Is Your Brain on Drugs.....

PatsFanDan

Reaction score
This guy Daniel Wolf is a senior writer for the Bleacher Report and thinks the Pats could trade down with the Jets in the first round and pickup their 3rd in 2012. I wasn't real impressed with his other hypothetical trades he's dreamed up but this one takes the cake. :high:

I actually believe there is a very good chance the Pats trade down in that first round but for an extra pick this year to allow for more wheeling and dealing.....maybe to get them a 3rd rounder somewhere in the mix. But trading with the Jets is not likely to happen for obvious reasons and for a 3rd in 2 years? Keep puffing buddy.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...al-trades-that-may-happen-in-the-first#page/6

Pats gets:
Jets' No. 29 pick
Jets' Third Round pick in 2012

Jets get:
Pats' No. 22 pick and choose Jared Odrick

Another possibility as long as Odrick is still on the board, and we all know how much the Pats love to trade down to acquire more picks.

You amy also be thinking that this will not happen because both teams are in the same division, but it has happened before with the Browns and Ravens, when the Ravens traded up to get Haloti Ngata and don't forget about the Eagles-Redskins Donovan McNabb trade.

It is rare that an inter-division trade happens, but it can happen as well.

This guy Daniel Wolf is a senior writer for the Bleacher Report .[/I]
A senior writer for the Bleacher Report? Is that like saying he is the the 3 time manager of the year for his 40+ softball league? :huh::coffee:
What are the qualifications needed to become a bleacher report writer?

A senior writer for the Bleacher Report? Is that like saying he is the the 3 time manager of the year for his 40+ softball league? :huh::coffee:

:shrug: I typed in NFL Draft Mock in google and it was one of the first things that came up. So I clicked on it and lost 10 minutes of my life. I would say I lost 15 but I found it so amusing I actually enjoyed the 5 minutes I spent posting it here.

:shrug: I typed in NFL Draft Mock in google and it was one of the first things that came up. So I clicked on it and lost 10 minutes of my life. I would say I lost 15 but I found it so amusing I actually enjoyed the 5 minutes I spent posting it here.
Hey. If you google sex, or boobies, or pervs the first link it will give you will probably be this place. What does that tell you?

I think you have to register as a member. So i guess you have to have a working email addy.

Back