Thoughts on Patriots Tickets

93North

19.2 Yard Average Per Catch. NFL Record
Reaction score
There's too many "dog" home games on the schedule this year. The most exciting matchups, on paper, appear to be road games. @Dallas, @NYG, @Denver, @Indy.

I'm thinking of taking in a road game, but some of the prices on Stub Hub are outrageous, at least now.

Back 2011, I had over 50 Giants fans in my section for NYG @ N.E.. The NEP ticket office told me that every team is required to reserve 500 seats for visiting fans.

But... even as a season ticket holder, you can't buy these road tickets from NEP, even though they are allocated to the franchise. Apparently, you have to be a Friend of Bob.

Anybody have any experience getting road tickets out of NEP and/or not getting gouged on the ticket marker? Any tips/tricks appreciated.

I only got the jags & eagles game circled games. I'm going to try & get tickets .

There's too many "dog" home games on the schedule this year. The most exciting matchups, on paper, appear to be road games. @Dallas, @NYG, @Denver, @Indy.

I'm thinking of taking in a road game, but some of the prices on Stub Hub are outrageous, at least now.

Back 2011, I had over 50 Giants fans in my section for NYG @ N.E.. The NEP ticket office told me that every team is required to reserve 500 seats for visiting fans.

But... even as a season ticket holder, you can't buy these road tickets from NEP, even though they are allocated to the franchise. Apparently, you have to be a Friend of Bob.

Anybody have any experience getting road tickets out of NEP and/or not getting gouged on the ticket marker? Any tips/tricks appreciated.
i hope this friend of Bob scores tickets to Indy, i will be making my second trip there for a game but 1st in the new barn.

i hope this friend of Bob scores tickets to Indy, i will be making my second trip there for a game but 1st in the new barn.

While I am not a big fan of domes, they are great for road games.
You are guaranteed a good weather game and you can leave your rain/cold
gear at home.

Let me know how to become a friend of Bob.

while i am not a big fan of domes, they are great for road games.
You are guaranteed a good weather game and you can leave your rain/cold
gear at home.

Let me know how to become a friend of bob.
we sit at the local watering hole and bitch about jonathon!!

I am not but know someone who is.

Back