Tip for D22

Alco

Much Patriots
Reaction score
WTF is "squarshed" btw?

I think what you're going for here is the term "squashed."

How in the blue hell you threw an r in there is beyond me but yet it doesn't surprise me.

On a similar note your quarterback's name is Chad Pennington. Not Peddington.

I have no idea why I'm in a charitable mood and trying to help you make yourself appear less like an idiot (as if that's possible) but I am.

10 bucks says you keep spelling both these things the same way even after I've practically drawn you a map. :shake:

Just the tip?

I was hoping someone would go at him with a janitors mop Abner Louima style

WTF is "squarshed" btw?

I think what you're going for here is the term "squashed."

How in the blue hell you threw an r in there is beyond me but yet it doesn't surprise me.

On a similar note your quarterback's name is Chad Pennington. Not Peddington.

I have no idea why I'm in a charitable mood and trying to help you make yourself appear less like an idiot (as if that's possible) but I am.

10 bucks says you keep spelling both these things the same way even after I've practically drawn you a map. :shake:

Thanks for the advice Alcy,,,you may think its nutts, but what really funny is I pronounce the way I write,...and once I make the mistake it stays with me...for instance...I forever will call Pennington...Pe"DD"ingtom now...as I always have...

OH Well !!!!...this is how Ive been my whole life...people goof on me all the time for it...the way i talk...

Thanks for the advice Alcy,,,you may think its nutts, but what really funny is I pronounce the way I write,...and once I make the mistake it stays with me...for instance...I forever will call Pennington...Pe"DD"ingtom now...as I always have...

OH Well !!!!...this is how Ive been my whole life...people goof on me all the time for it...the way i talk...

The most winningess bad speller of all time

Back