Tom Brady Press Conference @ 4:15-4:30

Never has there been so much anticipation for a press conference since...well, since 10AM. But aside from that one, NEVER EVER!

Never has there been so much anticipation for a press conference since...well, since 10AM. But aside from that one, NEVER EVER!

For serious. I have been staring at the clock all damn day.

popcorn

Full house of media just like BB's presser.

It's going to be live on NFL network. NFL.com has a link front and centre on its website.

CONSPIRACY! Revelations 3:14! The beast is among us!!!

Flexball2.png

That second question had me rolling my eyes. "Everyone looks up to you, answer right now, is Tom Brady a cheater?"

This is DISGRACEFUL. This is a concerted character assassination of Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. And it's affecting them. You can see it plainly with these press conferences. They look shocked and are probably stunned at the ludicrous reaction and scurrilous accusations being thrown around.

These bastards won't relent and it will affect us in the run up to the SB.

Tom seemed at one point he wanted to cry

If you didn't respect Brady before (for whatever reason), respect him now. Dude's taking a hailstorm right now, getting cut off by moron journalists, getting the same questions, etc. Good for you, Tom.

It isn't going to matter what he or BB says, the jury (fans, media) has already made up it's mind.

This whole thing is a sham and the NFL should be embarrassed by this witch hunt.

this is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total f**ing joke, And I'll tell you one thing, I want Kraft hitting lawsuits on these journalists who have been writing such libellous, disgraceful articles with no shred of proof whatsoever. This beyond the pale, it is NOT acceptable what is happening here.

Back