Was Welker worth the second round pick?

Is Wes Welker worth the 2nd round pick?

• Yes, worth the pick.

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • No, still too steep a price to pay!

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm waiting for the season to end to decide.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • He is a zombie.

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
I think Sam is a great poster but this question is one of the most obvious "Yes" answers I've ever seen. The fact that there are even two "no/wait" votes is even more surprising than the overwhelming "yes" response.

Undertaker #59* on 11-20-2007 at 05:29 PM said:
They don't appear to be up to it. I went to our F2FA rival and the first thread was about the spread...

Yes. I thought the Finhaven and Gang Green people were down on their teams, but Concrete Field has a straight thread up that exceeds what we generally do in karma threads.

Things More Likely to Happen Than The Eagles Winning Sunday:

hbionic : Another Philadelphia Phillies or 76ers Championship.

methdeez : Me regretting not buying 4 tickets at $350 each for this ass-raping.

fansince61 : Rosie O'Donnell dives in front of GWB to stop an assassins bullet (fired by the president of ENRON)

Magical_Retard : peace in the middle east

pinoyboy2pt0 : an aborted fetus winning a dance contest

PhillyGirl : Me growing 3 inches to hit the 5'3 I so desperately want to be.

PPinDC : Me watching any portion of this inevitable embarrassment.

PPinDC : Me not taking a gigantic, most glorious dump Thursday evening.

I generally like to talk a little football with the opposition leading into a game, but this year that is often too much like kicking a guy when he is down. These guys... I'd be tempted to try to cheer them up, except they are probably right.

#54 on 11-20-2007 at 05:21 PM said:
I didn't bother to vote because I'm wondering why you thought after 10 games that this question was worthy of a poll. What's-a-matter? Didn't want to do a poll on if Moss was worthy of 4th round draft pick?

I apologize for jumping on you like that. I've been looking forward to the Eagles trolls and none have appeared. Someone had to be my release valve and you were there. :D
Oh yeah? Tom Brady sucks and Bill Belichick is a cheater!!!! Nyah, nyah, nyah!!!!Donavan McNabb is a much better QB than Brady. ;)

And for the record....bite me.:)

Back