Week 11 Other Games Thread

The Gr8est

"It's time to shut up, Fat Boy!"
Reaction score
Green Bay had a hugely lucky series. TB stopped them deep in Packers territory. Then on the punt attempt a Buccaneer came in free and would have blocked the punt. The punter pulled the ball back in, dodged the defender dropped the ball, picked it up, ran for a first, and then fumbled it again out of bounds.

And was untouched the entire play.

Shades of Refrigerator Perry. BJ Raji rushes for a 2 yard TD.

It was a pitch left, Raji deked out two defenders and then leaped over a third defender, sumersaulting into the end zone.

Naw, just havin' you on, it was straight up the middle.

Fish up 14-3 on Buffalo. Nice. Keep up the good work taking out our other Div opponents while remaining irrelevant in this years playoff hunt, Fishies! :thumb:

Maybe they won't be irrelevant in this years division standings though. If the Dolphins win they'll be two games behind both the Bills and Rats.

How delicious it would be if the Rats finished last in the AFC East.

Maybe they won't be irrelevant in this years division standings though. If the Dolphins win they'll be two games behind both the Bills and Rats.

How delicious???? It would be an AFC FEAST :fire: :toast: woohoowoohoowoohoo

Indescribably delish!!!!!!!111 :cute:

And the Fish get 7 off a Fitz INT. MIA 21-3.

What a run by LaGuerette Blount! 54 yards and breaking tackles all the way. You all gotta see THIS one when they show the highlights.

Blount has been on fire this game. I wouldn't be surprised if Tampa ends up knocking Green Bay off today. Rodgers has been good but that converted punt was luck and Tampa has been moving the ball reasonably well.

Tampa just tried an onside kick and recovered, it's being challenged now.

I disagree with overturning the call in Green Bay. The call on the field was that Green Bay touched the ball first, and I didn't see definitive evidence that Tampa touched it first. Koenan, of TB, was closer, but the fingers of the Green Bay player could have gone under Koenan's hand.

Back