Week 6, Broncos @ Patriots

Holy shit, we’ve got a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on my last Jolly Pumpkin. They are not pumpkin beers. It's a brewery out of Michigan that specializes in sours.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I actually bought that 12 pack a couple of weeks ago. I watched the Bill Burr Sam Adams thing on SNL. It was hilarious because I had just a coupe of days earlier brought the 2 remaining Jack O Pumpkin Ales to my neighbor to put in his garage refrigerator. They will probably remain there for the winter at least. I took one swig of that stuff, spit it out and poured it down the drain.

I actually bought that 12 pack a couple of weeks ago. I watched the Bill Burr Sam Adams thing on SNL. It was hilarious because I had just a coupe of days earlier brought the 2 remaining Jack O Pumpkin Ales to my neighbor to put in his garage refrigerator. They will probably remain there for the winter at least. I took one swig of that stuff, spit it out and poured it down the drain.
I love pumpkin flavor, but that skit had me in tears

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I don't care for SNL, but love Bill Burr. That skit was great.

Welp, given the circumstances to be with a chance to win it without much practice at least this team showed some resolve.

Welp, given the circumstances to be with a chance to win it without much practice at least this team showed some resolve.
I guess. Denver is terrible, they did a lot for us to win, we just wouldnt take it. Two straight picks, they played stupid.

Back