We're Doomed

Reaction score
The Colts have been practicing in their dome with the doors open to simulate playing in the cold.

We're screwed. :(

Did they hose down the artificial truf to simulate wet grass :rolleyes:

Did the Colts also repeatedly run into a brick wall to simulate getting hit by Rodney Harrison?

NationalDefense said:
The Colts have been practicing in their dome with the doors open to simulate playing in the cold.

We're screwed. :(

The Colts practice facility as referred to herein is not the Dome. Its on the far westside of Indy.

I'm sure the Patsies have been practicing outside....right???

Gillette Stadium Quick Facts

Training Facility
The Patriots opened a new 80,000 square foot indoor practice facility in 2003 and now utilize four practice fields in addition to the Gillette Stadium game field for their year-round training. The Patriots' year-round training facility is over 40,000 square feet and includes a state-of-the-art weight room, locker room, team auditorium and training room, complete with full rehabilitation facilities.

Re: Re: We're Doomed

JohnAdams said:
The Colts practice facility as referred to herein is not the Dome. Its on the far westside of Indy.

I'm sure the Patsies have been practicing outside....right???

Gillette Stadium Quick Facts

Training Facility
The Patriots opened a new 80,000 square foot indoor practice facility in 2003 and now utilize four practice fields in addition to the Gillette Stadium game field for their year-round training. The Patriots' year-round training facility is over 40,000 square feet and includes a state-of-the-art weight room, locker room, team auditorium and training room, complete with full rehabilitation facilities.

Actually, the Pats HAVE been practicing outdoors on grass. Yesterday may have been an exception since there was heavy rain all day.

This is just another bonehead move by Dungy. He could have gotten his team ready for the feel of soft, wet grass. But Manning probably didn't want to get his hair wet.

personally, i don't really think it's possible to prepare for a slick field. you just take your chances. what are you going to practice? falling down with style and grace?

thomas144 said:
Matt, just curious, did you ever play football?

I'm not sure where this is going, but yes, I have played football.

Back