what is the deal

constantly i cannot navigate when I am logged in...when I log out, not problem. Do you guys have an issue with SQL server and authentication? I post once in while....

almost all the time after clicking on the forum I get this page" http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php and everything is blank and site is done loading.

DarrylStingley had reported having the same issues...perhaps a problem with posters who are inactive for a long period of time

DarrylStingley had reported having the same issues...perhaps a problem with posters who are inactive for a long period of time

Actually, I was a frequent poster and you guys had a problem a while back and it pretty much started right after the problem. I created a different user name which appeared to move better, but still dragged on very badly. Pretty much why I quit posting here for so long.

Have you tried logging out and logging back in? Also look at deleting temp internet files, browser cache and possibly reinstalling your browser. If you are using Firefox, there were some reported problems with one version and with some add-ons. I have had problems with Firefox but none with any edition of Explorer.

Back