What Pats video (any video) do you rewatch most frequently?

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
And why?

Inspired by the re-watched movie thread, but no poll, just discuss.

It use to be the 3 Games SB XXXVI but that has been buried by Do Your Job. Great from start (Cards/On to Cincinatti) to finish, but totally compelling in its analysis of both the game and the emotions (from all the Key coaches) of that Great game and particularly the coverage of the greatest play in SB history. Watched it again last night and can't begin to remember how many times I have done so in the Past 18 Mos. Can't imagine it EVER getting old (unlike yours truly).

Cheers, BostonTim

I've re-watched the Rams SB more times than I can count. I recorded t that night and watched it every night for 6 months. Just the whole thing was amazing from 9/11 to the reading of the Declaration of Independence and the U2 tribute to the victims to last kick. I watched that game with the love of my life and it was just perfect.

Right now it is the latest SB. For a while it was the butt fumble game. I watch all the SB victories regularly. During the season, I watch every game 2 times.

BTW, I only have limited stuff. No video. Only some digital stuff from 4-6 years ago that is on the PC and games from the last couple years with no way to get it off the DVR.

Right now it is the fourth quarter of SB 49. Best quarter of football I have seen from Brady's play to the defense stopping Seattle time and time again and of course Butler's pick at the end.

I also watch Do Your Job a lot. One of the best football videos of all time as you got the coaches perspective on the greatest SB in history IMO.

A Football Life with Bill Belichick, one of my favorites of that series.

I use to watch SB 49 about once a week until my cable provider switched over to TiVo and I lost the recording.

Back