What Will Belichick and The Patriots Legacy Be?

NFL Legend

Banned
Reaction score
CHEATERS AND CHOKERS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE STOMPED YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come in here and talk smack all you want. The assclown asylum is made for just this type of thing and for YOU. But we will not tolerate you starting useless spam like threads over and over again. Knock it off.

NFL Legend on 02-08-2008 at 03:08 AM said:

We? I'm not sure, but Im pretty sure that you were not part of the game. But congrats on becoming a giants fan, what will you be next year.

NFL Legend on 02-08-2008 at 03:08 AM said:

You suuuuck........hahahahahahahahahahahahh.........kiss our assssssssss.........hahahahahaha:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

I guess the truth hurts. I would be defensive too if my football team won 3 SB's by cheating and then choked as a 12 point fav in the SB. There will always be that dark cloud of cheating over this team. That will be their legacy, more than winning.

I'm sorry, I almost forgot

THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL Legend on 02-08-2008 at 07:55 PM said:
I guess the truth hurts. I would be defensive too if my football team won 3 SB's by cheating and then choked as a 12 point fav in the SB. There will always be that dark cloud of cheating over this team. That will be their legacy, more than winning.

I'm sorry, I almost forgot

THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is you like sucking and choking at the same time.

Each to his own.

NFL Legend on 02-09-2008 at 12:17 AM said:
Great comeback, idiot.
your the idiot my freind....why dont you go play with your mommy ...and stop trying so hard to be a big boy....we dont give a rats ass what a loser like you has to say...GFY...:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

All due respect guys..& I feel bad for some of you..He destroyed his legacy & he brought it on himself...

I can't wait to hear him under oath in congress with his famous bullshit remarks mumbling his shit

" We put that behing us"

" That was the past, Im preparing the Raven games sunday"

" Thats a league matter"

It's going to be hysterical...I can't wait ...

Back