What would you rather have?

BionicPatriot

Reaction score
Honestly. A blowout or a last second win? I love the last second wins, but goddamn I just might choke on nachos tonight:eek: And then the blowouts can get a tad boring also. So in the words of Peg...WHAT SAY YE?!?!?!?!:)

I wouldn't want to see a blowout by either team. With the exception of a couple of first round blowouts all of the playoff games this year have been great to watch. Here's hoping that streak continues.

NoRespect: Love the new avatar. It wouldn't be a certain Panther fan, would it?

It wouldn't be a certain Panther fan, would it? [/B][/QUOTE]

That looks nothing like me, I weigh alot more than that guy.

Bushy T Beaver said:

NoRespect: Love the new avatar. It wouldn't be a certain Panther fan, would it?

Actually, this is my "Throwback" avatar. I started using it to poke fun at all the superstitious Pats fans...and now I don't dare NOT use it. It is because of this avatar that we are where we are today, talking about avatars in this thread. Eerie isn't it? Stranger things have happened.

NoRespect said:
Actually, this is my "Throwback" avatar. I started using it to poke fun at all the superstitious Pats fans...and now I don't dare NOT use it. It is because of this avatar that we are where we are today, talking about avatars in this thread. Eerie isn't it? Stranger things have happened.

Like me, I have not washed my Troy Brown jersey since week 5 when they won. Havn't lost since. Will not be washed untill tonight.

BionicPatriot said:
Like me, I have not washed my Troy Brown jersey since week 5 when they won. Havn't lost since. Will not be washed untill tonight.

Eeeeeww. Gotta do what you've gotta do, I suppose.

Back