Who are the 2011 versions of Steve Martin, Chris Carter,

Steve1

Reaction score
Monty Beisel, Duane Starks, all guys that disappointed. Whether or not they were brought in to be worldbeaters. Guys you just wanted to have the team cut from the team pronto.

Who are the guys on the current roster you want the Pats to just cut from the team 'yesterday'. Hainsworth is gone, and Chad Johnson could be cut today, and it wouldn't raise the ire of many fans at all.

Chris Canty in 1997 is another of those types of players.

Edelman, brown , Ocho all the CB's besides Arrington & Mccoutry.

I think I would rather have them adding other players more than cutting the ones that we have except for a few.

Edelman, Ocho, Light.

There may be others but some of them I haven't seen play enough to say either way.

So, cut all these guys and replace them with ............ who?

"Anybody would be better than ......." doesn't count. I want to see NAMES of guys who are actually available and evidence of what they'd bring to the table that might make them better than the guys who are so cuttable.

I'm not getting the hate for Light. He's done a bang-up job this year, better than expected, and we'd be knee-deep in shit if he wasn't here.

Everyone has bad plays, and he's had a few. But he's been very good and is a great leader.

Out of all the people on this team that I wish weren't here, he isn't even close to one of them.

I'm not getting the hate for Light. He's done a bang-up job this year, better than expected, and we'd be knee-deep in shit if he wasn't here.

Everyone has bad plays, and he's had a few. But he's been very good and is a great leader.

Out of all the people on this team that I wish weren't here, he isn't even close to one of them.

PFL, I think the reason for the Light hate because fans feel he hasn't been that adequate for what he's being paid. Those confrontations on the field he's been involved with aren't helping either. Personally I wouldn't say he's been solid, but he hasn't been horrible either. Probably not as good as his salary would suggest.

For me that's the issue with Mankins. Mankins has been thought of to be a top 5 guard and he he's been paid as such. Unfortunately he hasn't performed like a top 5 guard at times and not as good as his pay would tell you. Waters is by far the best OL on this team this year.

Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown
Sergio Brown