Who is this Tom Brady?

carolinatony

Reaction score
His stats are 4095 yds 45 TD's 123.5 QB rating and i believe only 5 Int's

If he doesn't win MVP, there is a serious problem somewhere.
I have seen Williams, Russell, Cousy,Yaz, Orr, Bird and now Brady. That's some list!

Wouldn't surprise me to see Favre win the MVP. Not that he deserves it, but so many pundits keep lumping him in with Brady for it and it irks me.

On second thought, let Favre or anyone else have it. I'd rather see Tom get the Lombardi and SB MVP.

the award isn't worth its weight if tom terrific doesn't get it this year. i know i'm a patriots fan, but still, tell me some other player in the nfl is having a better season than him?

Super Bowl or nothing.

None of this is real and it's all meaningless if the Pats don't win the big prize. I'm sure the BB and company are well aware of that fact as well. They will go down as a laughing stock if they don't win it all, or they'll just be another run of the mill forgotten team that could've been much more. As each week comes and goes, my anxiety level goes up another notch because of said ramifications.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: I couldn't tell you who's won the last 3 MVP awards, but I can tell you who won the last 20+ Super Bowls.

The MVP will be Brady's. There is no question!

quote"None of this is real and it's all meaningless if the Pats don't win the big prize"

I agree ,but if Brady doesn't win it this year its a Joke imo

groganfan on 12-10-2007 at 07:47 PM said:
the award isn't worth its weight if tom terrific doesn't get it this year. i know i'm a patriots fan, but still, tell me some other player in the nfl is having a better season than him?

I think Moss has some legit stats to possibly earn some consideration.. A VERY symbiotic thing they got going there! One could argue that Brady would be having a slightly better than average year without Moss.. He opens up so many things for that Offense.

"Name me the last 10 MVPs without cheating."

I can't name the last 2.. ha ha
But I still want Brady to win one.

Patriots4ever* on 12-10-2007 at 07:54 PM said:
Name me the last 10 MVPs without cheating.

tomlinson
alexander
manning
manning/mcnair

uhhh... uhhh... :confused:

Patriots4ever* on 12-10-2007 at 07:54 PM said:
Name me the last 10 MVPs without cheating.

Remember Mike where you are. Cheating? Here? on a patriots forum? you dont say? may I suggest the 'Edit' button down there at the bottom. Again, dont thank me. I'm a giver.

Oh, that carolinatony guy is one smart fella! What a blessing it is to have his intelligence gracing this forum. You should all thank him.

Still glad I'm back? I know, I know....... GFY Surfy......

:thumb:

We are so lucky we have all these Squeelers fans on here. They are worst them the Colt fans and getting like the Donkey fans
Wonder why they live over here?

carolinatony on 12-10-2007 at 06:49 PM said:
I have seen Williams, Russell, Cousy,Yaz, Orr, Bird and now Brady. That's some list!

That makes you pretty old! >)

Where were you when you heard Kennedy was shot? :D

Re: Re: Who is this Tom Brady?

PatsWin2002 on 12-10-2007 at 09:16 PM said:
That makes you pretty old! >)

Where were you when you heard Kennedy was shot? :D

Thats cold...

SteelSurf on 12-10-2007 at 09:10 PM said:
Remember Mike where you are. Cheating? Here? on a patriots forum? you dont say? may I suggest the 'Edit' button down there at the bottom. Again, dont thank me. I'm a giver.

Yeah, I'll make a mental note. :banghead:

EDIT: BTW, check your pm.

carolinatony on 12-10-2007 at 06:49 PM said:
His stats are 4095 yds 45 TD's 123.5 QB rating and i believe only 5 Int's

The mind simply cannot grasp it! (at least this one :D )

SteelSurf on 12-10-2007 at 09:10 PM said:

Oh, that carolinatony guy is one smart fella! What a blessing it is to have his intelligence gracing this forum. You should all thank him.

Why don't you take a hike? You're just a bring down around here. :( Feel free to just drive right through. Nothing for the likes of you to see here.

Steve-o on 12-10-2007 at 06:07 PM said:
tomlinson
alexander
manning
manning/mcnair

uhhh... uhhh... :confused:

Rich Gannon
Marshall Faulk
Kurt Warner(?)
Warner in 99 I remember
Terrell Davis?

I tried. And no, I didn't look. I swear!

Back