Who received the most Pro Bowl votes ever?

cka203 on 10-20-2006 at 01:09 PM said:
Lord, that'll be a b-o-r-i-n-g game....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A game of who wants to lose more. :D

Here's what cbssportsline has to say about your upcoming game, dolphin22...

Crummy game of the week
Green Bay at Miami, 1 p.m.

Good news: He's not Daunte Culpepper.
Bad: He is Joey Harrington.

Good thing the Packers had last weekend off. They needed the time to study this Miami offense and ... Joey Harrington? Now, I saw Harrington last weekend, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but he didn't look all that bad. In fact, in the fourth quarter, he looked pretty good and nearly brought the Dolphins back from a 17-point deficit. My question is this: Does he keep playing like that or does he become Joey Harrington, draft bust, all over again?

All I know is that the Dolphins are better off with him now than with Daunte Culpepper. Harrington can move. He makes quick decisions. And he gets rid of the ball. So he's not very good. Neither was Culpepper, and since last year's knee surgery, he has the mobility of Drew Bledsoe.

I'm going to stop right there because the Dolphins aren't worth dissecting. Neither are the Packers. It's a bad club gone worse, and I feel for Brett Favre. I always liked watching the guy, even if it's against a floundering club like the Dolphins. People wonder what happened to him, but this has nothing to do with Favre. It's what happened to the team around him. It got worse. There just aren't enough playmakers, and could someone please tell me who the next running back is here? Thank you.

Something to consider: The Packers are 10-2 when Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila has two or more sacks, and I mention that only because this week's opponent is the league's second worst at protecting the quarterback. The Dolphins have allowed 22 sacks, or nearly four per game.

ROFL

Back