Wilfork

midgar8784

Reaction score
Sorry to say this, but we are trying to win a title and if it hurts his feelings that we paid for a corner and ask him to take a little less money at 32 years old coming off a major injury, then don't let the door hit you on the way out, and that goes for all the players.

I agree. He should leave his ego at the door.

Now I do not know what the pats offered, but if he thinks he is getting 11 mil out there somewhere, by all means go for it, but do not hold my team hostage. The pats have and always will do what is best for the team and all of us knew even before this that his 11 cap hit had to be adjusted, if he is not willing, he can go talk to Milloy and Branch about how that worked out.

I'm guessing the offered him 3 years, $12M with $5M up front. just a guess.

Here's the problem if they cut him it's a $3.6 million cap hit, plus what they have to pay to get a replacement... say $4-5 million. That puts you at 7.6-8.6 million. There's no easy solution to this.

Here's the problem if they cut him it's a $3.6 million cap hit, plus what they have to pay to get a replacement... say $4-5 million. That puts you at 7.6-8.6 million. There's no easy solution to this.

Here is the problem, he is not worth a 11 mil cap hit, that is the only problem, either he is on board of changing that or he is not.

I think Vince will be cut. No way out of this situation.... and no one is reporting on the health of Wilfork... which means he's probably not recovered, and may never

Back