With the 31st pick in the draft......

DeaconPanther

Reaction score
What is going on everybody? Today is one of the most exciting and boring days of the year. I am anxious to see what Carolina does but I will also get bored waiting. Oh well, at least there is a race for me to keep track of (once a redneck, always a redneck!). New England did great getting Dillon but what do they go for now? Do they "need" anything? I hope the Panthers get a CB, and WR today but that is about all. We have added low priced Free Agents to fill in at the spots that we have lost players. I will be back later to check out the mood here. Have fun!

DeaconPanther said:
What is going on everybody? Today is one of the most exciting and boring days of the year. I am anxious to see what Carolina does but I will also get bored waiting. Oh well, at least there is a race for me to keep track of (once a redneck, always a redneck!). New England did great getting Dillon but what do they go for now? Do they "need" anything? I hope the Panthers get a CB, and WR today but that is about all. We have added low priced Free Agents to fill in at the spots that we have lost players. I will be back later to check out the mood here. Have fun!

Welcome back Deacon.

The Pats will be looking to get younger on defense and for depth in the OL. They'd like to come out of this draft with another DB (possibly Law's replacement), LB and possibly a NT. They're very thin at OL and a guard would be nice. Most people always like to see skill players, like a WR, but BB's style is to take value over need.

I've heard the same things you have about the Panthers. Fortunately for them, the positions they need are the deepest in the draft.

I am fairly happy so far. I have always like Rashaun Woods so I was hoping he would fall. CB, WR, and OG are all positions that needed some players added.

Back