11 Best Old School Horror Movie Trailers

Wow - LOL - "The Gate" - that's good stuff, thanks :thumb:

The Gate- buncha D&D nerds open a pathway to eeeeeeevil.

I remember when I worked at Videorama in the mid-1980s, an old mom & pop video rental place before the onset of Blockbuster in our area (you know- when you had just *one* copy of any movie?) I used to get people who would ask me if it was "any good."

I was a lot like Randal in Clerks: I'd just come out and tell them how much it sucked. One time I got an earfull when my manager heard me, but she knew it was true.

The Gate- buncha D&D nerds open a pathway to eeeeeeevil.

I remember when I worked at Videorama in the mid-1980s, an old mom & pop video rental place before the onset of Blockbuster in our area (you know- when you had just *one* copy of any movie?) I used to get people who would ask me if it was "any good."

I was a lot like Randal in Clerks: I'd just come out and tell them how much it sucked. One time I got an earfull when my manager heard me, but she knew it was true.

Randall was the coolest, wasn't he?

I remember the scene where a woman comes in bitching about a defective VHS tape or something and threatens him with "I will NEVER come to this store AGAIN!" and he stifles a yawn, barely looks at her and says "You'll be missed."

I use that line every chance I get.

Randall was the coolest, wasn't he?

I remember the scene where a woman comes in bitching about a defective VHS tape or something and threatens him with "I will NEVER come to this store AGAIN!" and he stifles a yawn, barely looks at her and says "You'll be missed."

I use that line every chance I get.

One of the best characters in movies in a long time....hence why I carry one of his lines as my sig.

Back